Special Contribution Categories
In addition to joining our museum with a basic membership, we welcome members interested in giving us special contributions.
- The Founder's Club for foundations, corporations, and owners and CEO's of large companies contributing $100,000 or more. (Special recognition in the "Founders Club Registry of Honor")
- The Patron's Club is for those contributing $10,000 or more. (Special recognition in the "Patrons Club Registry of Honor")
- The Executive's Club is for those contributing $2,500 or more. (Special recognition in the Executive's Club Registry of Honor")
- The President's Club is for those contributing $1,000 or more. (Special recognition in the President's Club Registry of Honor")
- The Insider's Club is reserved for DPS personnel, retirees, and supporters contributing $25.00 to $999.00. (Special recognition in the "Insider's Club Registry of Honor")
Anyone becoming a member of the Founder's, Patron's, Executive's, or President's Club will automatically be issued a Life membership in the Museum. Anyone becoming a member of the Insider's Club will automatically be issued an annual membership in the Museum. Pledges are encouraged from anyone desiring to make donations over a period of time.
All contributions will be acknowledged at the time of receipt and appropriate club membership certificates issued when the level of payment for that club is attained.
The Texas DPS Historical Museum and Research Center is an IRS certified non-profit 501(c)3 organization and a member of the Austin Better Business Bureau. All contributions will be gratefully accepted and will qualify for a tax deduction to the extent allowed by law. NO TELEPHONE SOLICITATIONS WILL EVER BE MADE AND 100 PERCENT OF ALL FUNDS RECEIVED ARE USED FOR THE DIRECT SUPPORT OF THE TEXAS HISTORICAL MUSEUM AND RESEARCH CENTER.
The museum will accept endowments and items willed to it; however, the museum does retain the right to reject any such items which are not suitable for its purposes.
Memorials may be made in memory of an individual and will be recognized by a letter to the donor with a copy to the honoree's family.
Please address correspondence to:
Texas DPS Historical Museum
PO Box 141603
Austin, TX 78714-1603
Telephone: (512) 265-1470